|AQUATICS HOME PAGE||POOL LOCATIONS||SWIM TIMES & FEES||POOL RULES & NOTICES|
Classes & Programs are offered year round at both aquatics facilities. We offer opportunities for all age and abilities. Click here to register or view all courses. Click the images to learn more about each offering.
Upcoming Special Events
August 9 * 2PM- 4PM * Ole Hanson Beach Club* Root Beer Float with Entry Fee!
Float Fest will take place at the Ole Hanson Beach Club on Friday August 9th beginning at 2:00pm! Attendees of all ages can swim in the warm water pool with beach balls, play on the giant inflatable, and enjoy deck activities. The event will be held from 2:00pm - 4:00pm. Each participant will enjoy a Root Bear Float with entry, tickets are $2 per person with early registration or $5 per person at the door. Register with barcode: 10157
4th Annual Pumpkin Splash
October 30 * 2PM- 5PM * Ole Hanson Beach Club
Float around with pumpkins in the pool! A $2 entry fee includes a giant inflatable obstacle course, recreation swim, games, spooky music and a pumpkin for decorating! Pre-registration is encouraged with barcode #
Financial Assistance/Scholarship Program
The City of San Clemente seeks to offer affordable programming for all members of the community. For those experiencing financial hardships, scholarships are available for all qualifying families. Please call (949) 429-8797 for more information or download the Scholarship Application (Spanish version here).
Course Cancellation & Refund Policy
- GENERAL REFUND GUIDELINES: All refunds must be requested in writing, click here. An $8.00 refund processing fee will apply per person, per class. No refunds or credits will be issued after the second class meeting. Non-attendance in a program is not grounds for a refund. Regardless of your payment method, all refunds will be issued in the form of a check within 3-4 weeks. When courses are cancelled by the City, a full refund will be issued.
- CLASS REFUND POLICY: All refund requests must be received before the start of second class meeting.
SWIM LESSON REFUND POLICY: For all Swim Lesson courses, the following criteria applies:
- If a refund request is received 72-hours before the start of the course, a refund, less processing fee, will be provided.
- If a request is received less than 72-hours in advance, but before the start of the second class meeting, a one-day prorated refund, less processing fees, will be provided.
- No refund will be issued after the second class meeting.
Participant Code of Conduct
All participants and spectators are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times while attending any program or activity conducted or sponsored by the City of San Clemente Recreation Division. The following guidelines are designed to provide safe and enjoyable activities for all participants:
- Be respectful of all participants and program staff.
- Be respectful of city facilities and city property.
- Refrain from abusive, defamatory or foul language.
- Refrain from causing bodily harm to self, other participants, or program staff.
- Verbal or physical threats will not be tolerated.
- Follow non-smoking policies, city ordinances, and municipal codes.
- Maintain an acceptable standard of personal hygiene.
- Appropriate attire is required and may include uniforms, dance apparel, and proper swim wear.
- Participants who are under the influence of illegal drugs or intoxicated are prohibited from participating.
Failure to follow these rules may result in denial of program participation privileges. The City of San Clemente is dedicated to maintaining a safe, healthy atmosphere in which to live, work and play. Thank you for your cooperation.