Can I view the San Clemente online Portal in other languages?
Yes, the San Clemente application is available in 2 languages – English and Spanish. To change the language, select the preferred language from the drop-down menu at the top right corner of the portal.
Can I change my email address and password?
Yes, anytime while accessing the application, you can change your email address or password. You can change your password by clicking on the person icon and selecting the ‘Change Password’ option in the top right corner of the screen. You can update your email address in ‘My Account’ module under the ‘Profile’ tab.
What should I do if I encounter issues while logging in?
In mobile, go to ‘Login Help’ on landing page. In the web portal, click ‘My Account.’
Recover a forgotten email
1) Click on ‘Forgot Email’ if the account is already registered.
2) Enter Alternate email address provided at time of registration and click “Submit.”
Recover a forgotten password
1) Click on ‘Forgot Password’ if the account is already registered.
2) Enter your registered email and click ‘Submit.’
3) Once you click ‘Submit,’ an email is sent to you with a conformation password reset link.
4) Enter the security answers provided at the time of registration and click ‘Next’.
5) Once you click on ‘Next’ button, ‘New Password’ and ‘Confirm Password’ fields are displayed for the user to reset his password.
Other sign-in problems
Click on ‘Problems in Sign In’ to connect with the District. Enter the registered email address, provide the comments and click ‘Submit’ to send the request. To reach us sooner, call ((949) 361-8315) (7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday and 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM every alternate Friday).
How do I register and activate my San Clemente online account?
For the online portal: Click Here. To register, click ‘Login/Register to view your account’ from the drop-down menu, then click “Register” and provide all required information. On successful submission, an email with an activation link will be sent to the registered email address.
Note: You will only have 24 hours to confirm your registration by clicking on the activation link in your email. After that, you must start the registration process over again.
Is it safe to access my account on the San Clemente Customer Portal?
Yes, all personal data is kept secured and confidential within the San Clemente Customer Portal platform. Any financial information is stored with a third-party bill payment processing company.