Water/Sewer Maintenance

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


How do I contact the Utilities Division when there is an EMERGENCY water or sewer leak?

Call the 24/7 Live Utilities Reporting Hotline at (949) 366-1553.

How do I contact the City Utilities Division for Non-Emergencies?

You may contact the City Utilities Division by telephone at (949) 366-1553 or fax at (949) 361-8234 or e-mail at

The City Utilities Division is staffed between 7:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Fridays and is located at 380 Avenida Pico, Bldg. N.

Reporting Damaged Utilities

The Utilities Division appreciates calls at anytime to let us know that there is a problem with a public utility. Odds are good that department personnel are already aware of the problem and are working to solve it, but sometimes your call is what's needed to learn about a damaged utility. Whether you see a water main break or simply a damaged home service meter, please let us know. The problem could also be a sewer overflowing or a storm drain flooding. These are all situations that require trained personnel to assess the problem and associated dangers. Never try to repair the damaged utility yourself. When you call, be sure to identify the type of problem and its location, as well as your name, address, and phone number so that officials can get in touch with you if they need more information. To report a damaged utility call the 24/7 Live Utilities Reporting Hotline (949) 366-1553.