Please click here for a PDF copy of these instructions.
Mission and Key Services
To provide Engineering services for the planning, design, inspection and construction of infrastructure necessary to meet existing and future demands for adequate basic services that include transportation, water supply, sewerage collection and treatment, and drainage facilities.
The Engineering Division consists of Administration, Inspection, Traffic, Capital Improvement Projects (CIP), and Development.
- Engineering Administration provides management of operations and services. It also sets policies and procedures, administers funding and fee programs, updates and implements legal mandates and ensures compliance in the subdivision process and public works construction.
- Traffic and Transportation provides service to the public regarding traffic, parking and all other aspects of transportation in the City and addresses regional traffic issues.
- Capital Improvement Projects provides engineering and public facilities design, administration and construction of public works and projects, including infrastructure, CIP and replacement projects.
- Land Development reviews development projects, including coordination with the Planning Division, plan checks final maps and all grading/improvement plans for new development, and issues permits for grading and public works improvements. Inspection provides assurance that grading, water, sewer, streets, drainage and City facilities are completed per approved plans and specifications.
Please take our Customer Service Survey http://www.san-clemente.org/CDSurvey
910 Calle Negocio, Suite 100
San Clemente, CA 92673
(949) 361-6119 Engineering@San-Clemente.org