Here are the top stories in and around San Clemente!
Metrolink Railroad Maintenance
WHAT: Metrolink Railroad Maintenance
WHERE: On the railroad tracks that Metrolink operates on between Capistrano Beach and San Clemente
WHEN: October 7 - November 18, 2019 - EXTENDED to November 23
MORE INFORMATION: To keep train service safe and reliable, Metrolink crews will do maintenance work on the railroad tracks that Metrolink operates on between Capistrano Beach and San Clemente. Work will be done during the dates and hours as listed below:
Prep and cleanup work will occur at night from October 7 – November 23
Major track work schedule:
- Friday, October 18 at 7 p.m. until Monday, October 21 at 7 a.m.
- Friday, October 25 at 7 p.m. until Monday, October 28 at 7 a.m.
- Friday, November 8 at 7 p.m. until Monday, November 11 at 7 a.m.
- Friday November 15 at 7 p.m. until Monday November 18 at 7 a.m.
During this maintenance work, we anticipate the following impacts:
- Noise from equipment backup alarms and heavy machinery
- Noise and vibrations from machinery and track maintenance activities
- Lights from light towers and/or on-track equipment
Please note all construction dates and times are subject to change without notice. There may be additional clean-up work and prep work before and after the project is completed.
Metrolink’s highest priority is safety. We apologize for any inconvenience this work may cause. Questions and concerns can be directed to Laurene Lopez at 213-452-0433 (or to email@example.com).