You are welcome to utilize the City’s parks from 6:00am to 10:00pm, without charge or reservation, on a first-come, first served basis unless a permit is required or a park area has been reserved. A permit is required for: all sport organization and club activities, any commercial use, activities that include more than 50 people, a wedding, or equipment such as a bounce house.
For more information on park use, contact Recreation at (949) 361-8264.
Baron Von Willard Dog ParkAmenities:
- Drinking Fountain
- Open 6:00am-sunset daily. Closed on Tuesdays until 1 p.m. for regular maintenance. May be subject to closure at other times, especially during and following rainy weather.
- This is an off-leash park only. Dogs are to be un-leashed inside the entrance safety zone before entering the park.
- Dogs must be leashed when outside the gated enclosure.
- You are responsible for the actions of your own dog(s). Use of this facility is at your and your pet’s own risk.
- You are responsible for cleaning up all your dog’s waste and disposing of it properly in the receptacles provided.
- All dogs must be licensed, collared, and current in their vaccinations.
- No aggressive dogs, females in heat, or puppies under four months are allowed.
- No more than 3 dogs per supervising owner.
- No food, alcohol or glass containers allowed.
- Sports activities, bicycles, skateboards and formal training classes prohibited.
- Children must be supervised at all times, and no strollers allowed.