GENERAL REFUND POLICY
All refunds must be requested in writing. An $8.00 refund processing fee will apply per person, per class. No refunds or credits will be issued after the second class meeting. Non-attendance in a program is not grounds for a refund. Regardless of your payment method, all refunds will be issued in the form of a check within 3-4 weeks. When courses are cancelled by the City, a full refund will be issued. The City of San Clemente assumes no responsibility for the reimbursement/refund of any material fee collected by the instructor.
Class Refund Policy: All refund requests must be received before the start of second class meeting.
Camp & Swim Lesson Refund Policy: For all Swim Lesson courses and courses that are one week or less in length, the following criteria applies:
- If a refund request is received 72-hours before the start of the course/camp, a refund, less processing fee, will be provided.
- If a request is received less than 72-hours in advance, but before the start of the second class meeting, a one-day prorated refund, less processing fees, will be provided.
- No refund will be issued after the second class meeting.
Workshop Refund Policy: For a course that is one day in length, the following criteria applies:
- If a refund request is received 24-hours before the start of the course, a refund, less processing fee, will be provided.
- If a request is received less than 24-hours in advance, no refund or credit will be issued.