|AQUATICS HOME PAGE||POOL LOCATIONS||SWIM TIMES & FEES||POOL RULES & NOTICES|
Classes & Programs are offered year round at both aquatics facilities. We offer opportunities for all age and abilities. Click here to register or view all courses. Click the images to learn more about each offering.
Upcoming Special Events
Financial Assistance/Scholarship Program
The City of San Clemente seeks to offer affordable programming for all members of the community. For those experiencing financial hardships, scholarships are available for all qualifying families. Please call (949) 429-8797 for more information or download the Scholarship Application (Spanish version here).
Course Cancellation & Refund Policy
- GENERAL REFUND GUIDELINES: All refunds must be requested in writing, click here. An $8.00 refund processing fee will apply per person, per class. No refunds or credits will be issued after the second class meeting. Non-attendance in a program is not grounds for a refund. Regardless of your payment method, all refunds will be issued in the form of a check within 3-4 weeks. When courses are cancelled by the City, a full refund will be issued.
- CLASS REFUND POLICY: All refund requests must be received before the start of second class meeting.
SWIM LESSON REFUND POLICY: For all Swim Lesson courses, the following criteria applies:
- If a refund request is received 72-hours before the start of the course, a refund, less processing fee, will be provided.
- If a request is received less than 72-hours in advance, but before the start of the second class meeting, a one-day prorated refund, less processing fees, will be provided.
- No refund will be issued after the second class meeting.