The Public Safety Task Force will review, discuss and analyze data to achieve consensus on recommendations for potential implementation measures related to Police Services. Additionally, the task force will initiate and develop a community based public safety strategic planning process that will result in a public safety strategic plan for the City Council to review and approve for future implementation.
This task force is to be comprised of various key stakeholders supported by a representative from the City Manager’s office. The ten stakeholders will be:
- 2 City Council members (Chris Hamm and Steve Swartz)
- 1 Planning Commissioner (Don Brown)
- 1 Beaches, Parks & Recreation Commissioner (Steve Streger)
- 1 Human Affairs Committee Member (Kay Childs)
- 1 Representative from OCSD (Lt. Mike Peters)
- 4 Members of the Public (Anthony Harrelson, William Hart, Jim Nielsen and Lou Leto)
Adjourn to the Adjourned Regular Public Safety Task Force Meeting to be held at 4:00 p.m. on March 21, 2018 in Fireside Room located at 100 N. Calle Seville, San Clemente, CA.
Matrix Consulting Group - San Clemente Public Saftey Task Force Goals
Orange County Point in Time Count 2017
Orange County Care Coordination Newsletter - August 2017
San Clemente Police Services Final Report 4-14-17