To provide proactive and cost effective maintenance support services for the City's facilities and structures to achieve their maximum expected design life and to ensure a safe environment for the public and City employees.
The Maintenance Services Division Responsibilies:
- Perform minor maintenance and repair of City-owned streets and sidewalks.
- Maintain and repair traffic signals, traffic signs, street striping, parking meters and pay stations, street lights and unimproved storm drains.
- Maintain City facilities.
- Manage contract street sweeping program.
- Support Engineering Division (Traffic and Transportation) for the managed flow of traffic through the coordination of traffic signals.
- Support the Street Improvement Program, Major Street Maintenance and Slurry Seal programs.
Contact Maintenance Services:
Located at 390 Avenida Pico, San Clemente, CA, 92672. Offices are open Monday through Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and every other Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Maintenance & Corporate Yard offices are closed on the Alternate Fridays and holidays.
Telephone: (949) 361-8317 This line is monitored 24/7. If you call this number other than regular office hours, our answering service will pick up and will direct your message to the applicable on-call staff for appropriate handling.
Fax: (949) 361-8340