The City of San Clemente maintains a Policies and Procedures Manual, which outlines the major systems and procedures relating to the interaction of its organizational departments. In addition, the manual outlines city systems and the procedures relating to interaction between the City of San Clemente, the City Council, departments heads, vendors, contractors, subcontractors and outside consultants. A standard manual is intended to represent a unified and consistent approach to sound municipal government and is designed to provide public documentation describing overall policy, rules of procedure, and methods of operation.
- Beach Ecology and Maintenance Policy - Policy 702-6 Effective 2/5/13
- Electrical Energy Conservation - Parks and Recreation Facilities - Policy 702-1 Effective 06/01
- Management of Beach Facilities - Policy 702-2 Effective 9/5/01
- Max Berg Plaza Park Usage - Policy 702-4 Effective 7/25/06
- Operation of Sports Lighting Facilities within City Parks, Golf Course and on the Beach - Policy 701-1 Effective 10/18/95
- Recreational Sports Partnerships - Policy 702-5 Effective 12/20/11