The Transportation Corridor Agency (TCA) is considering alternatives to address mobility in South Orange County, including various potential routes to extend the 241 toll road from the existing southern terminus at Oso Parkway to a direct connection with Interstate 5. At its September 6, 2016 meeting, the City Council received an update on the process and potential conceptual alternatives developed up to that time.
- Superior Court of the State of California County of Orange Case No.30-2017-00934703-CU-PT-CXC
- City of San Clemente Toll Road Lawsuit Fact Sheet
- IBI Traffic Study Presentation | Revised 03/20/2018
- Press Release | 03-01-2018 | Study Shows SR-241 Toll Road Extension Will Create More Traffic in South Orange County
- https://www.ocregister.com/ San Clemente officials argue proposed toll road extension would cost $2 billion, make traffic worse